OUT HERE DEATH IS NO BIG DEAL has several key ongoing needs:
- PROJECT PARTICIPANTS: humans of all genders to inhabit and interpret one or more of the avatars - Coyote Vagina Dentata, Scorpion Clitoris, or Vulture Vulva
- Project Advisors and Partners: organizations and individuals who wish to contribute their resources to the project
- In-kind donations: cameras, film, gift cards to suppliers of cameras and film, and Frequent Flier Miles & Hotel Points for team/collaborator/participant travel to fieldwork sites
- Financial contributions: to support fees for participating artists and performers, project equipment, and travel to fieldwork sites. CLICK HERE to make a secure, online, tax-deductible donation.
- Exhibition and Publication Opportunities: Studio visits can be arranged at Quintan's workspaces in Brooklyn and New Mexico. In addition, works in process can be shared via the internet for commissions and proposals.
- Collection & Print Purchase: Editioned photographic prints from the project are available for collectors and supporters - complementary copies can be provided for archives and community spaces. However, print sales provide key funds and resources for the project.
To enquire about these and other project activities,
please email Quintan Ana Wikswo:
q at quintanwikswo.com
TO DONATE RESOURCES or TO BECOME AN ADVISOR OR PARTNER:
please email Quintan at q at quintanwikswo.com
TO MAKE A TAX-DEDUCTIBLE FINANCIAL CONTRIBUTION:
please proceed to the secure online giving page at Quintan's fiscal sponsor, QUINTAN ANA WIKSWO / FRACTURED ATLAS.
CLICK HERE to make a secure, online, tax-deductible donation.
Through Fractured Atlas, donors to OUT HERE DEATH IS NO BIG DEAL enjoy the following opportunities:
- Secure online donation (up to $20,000) with no additional fee for credit card processing
- Automatic recurring monthly donations
- Acceptance of non-cash donations of equipment and materials
- Fractured Atlas is legally registered as a charity to fundraise in all 50 states. Donors will receive the receipts, forms and paperwork required to deduct your gift on your taxes.
ABOUT FRACTURED ATLAS
As the country’s largest arts fiscal sponsor, Fractured Atlas provides accessibility, efficiency, and affordability to thousands of artists and arts organizations - and their patrons and supporters. Fractured Atlas offers fiscal sponsorship that allows member artists to accept tax-deductible donations. There is a passionate community of philanthropic individuals devoted to funding the arts - Fractured Atlas ensures their contributions are protected, secure, and tax-deductible.
To learn more about Quintan and her various projects,
please CLICK HERE to watch a 7-minute video.
And please visit: